Sunday, July 10, 2011

What will i be charged with?

on friday i went to my friend alecs house, him me and kyle were downing a few drinks i stayed at kyles house until saturday morning he left for work at 12 i was given permission to stay in his house until he came back home, that night i stayed at my friend chris's house in the same neighborhood, sunday was fathers day chris had to leave with his dad until later that day so chris instructed me to go to kyles house until hes home from work which i did, later that day i played basketball and chris came out after finishing the day with his father, after chris left i hung out with two other neighborhood kids until my bus at nine thirty... at around 9 i went to kyles house to retrieve my bookbag which was not there i had two hundred dollars in it... i couldnt miss my bus so i left as soon as i got to a phone at home i called kyle and asked him about my bookbag... it turns out his xbox three sixty went missing and now im being blamed for it he says if the xbox isnt back by this saturday hell call the cops on me... im seriously asked out and need to hope and pray for someone to bring that xbox back or else i will suffer... but does anyone know exactly know what will happen? there is virtually no proof that i took anything from his home which i didnt but will i be held responsible and what will i be charged with and wat will the judge give me? i will admit to being in his house because there is no reason to lie....

No comments:

Post a Comment