Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trouble filling narcotic script out of state?

I have had an oxy script for over a year through my usual Florida doctor. I recently moved to Texas for the summer until I return to Florida for school. I tried to find a doctor in Texas and found a really sub-par doctor who didn't even look at my back, or ask why I had pain. I have been instructed by my lawyer to continue seeing my Florida doctor instead since I will be returning there anyways. I went to finalize my move home a week ago and went to my usual Florida doctor who wrote my usual script. I am now back in Texas and am scheduled to get my script filled next week and was wondering if I will have problems? I go through Walgreens, and have used Walgreens for all my oxy scripts so there is a record. Will the Walgreens in Texas not let me fill my florida script? I have a Florida ID, but a Texas current address. Texas filled my ambien script through the same Florida doctor, by calling it in, if that adds anything...Any insight would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment