Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is there a government agency that I can report unfair employee treatment by employers?

I work for a company and recently found out that much of the managment is instructed to find the "weakest links" and purposely give them unaccomplishable tasks in order to give them "coaching" and "corrective action" so as to lead up to termination. They're basically purposely trying to make you fail so as to fire you. I want to know where I can report this cause it's obviously illegal. Is there some sort of government agency in which I can report this company to and actually have something done about it? Aparently it's orders handed down from corporate so going with HR or corporate won't get anything done.... Is there anything becaus I don't want this injustice going on without at least something being done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment