Friday, July 15, 2011

Please Help Me! What do I do about this?

I absolutely cannot stand my father anymore. I am 13, so I can't do anything about it. All he does is yell at me and he even said he regretted having me as a daughter. Today he accidentally dropped his keys in the back of the car, and he said "Marina, can you help me find my keys. I was playing a game on my iPod, and I was just saving my game and turning my iPod off but I guess I responded to late because he yelled my name as loud and harsh as he could and said " MARINA! Get your head out of that ******* iPod or I'm gonna throw it in the ******* trash!!!" And I said I'm sorry and that I was just about to help him look. Then my mom came out and he started acting like nothing happened. Then my mom went back inside and he said " Do you have a ponytail holder to put in your hair so you don't ***** about it blowing around?" And that is just what he said to me today. Everyday it's something different. I can't do anything write and I used to cut myself because of him. I can't take this anymore and my heart hurts so much that sometimes I can't breath. He used to physically abuse me a few years ago, but he stopped now because he knew I would tell. He used to whip me with his belts, grab and squeeze the back of my neck, and when I was in third grade my mom, brother, dad, and I went to a park for a picinicand me and my brother were fooling around at the picnic table and my dad thought WE were fighting so he decided to throw a plastic cup at MY forehead and split it open. I got really lucky I didn't have to go to the hospital. I still have a really noticeable scar there. My mom said I could have it lasered off, but I don't want to because I wanna remember what happened that day for the future when he is old and alone. Please, I know this is long, but please tell me what to do. He will never change and I want to run away, but I still love my mom. He won't go to a counselor. He acts all sweet to me one moment then yells at me the next. I can't live like this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment