Sunday, July 10, 2011

I want a relationship with my Dad!?

If you have talked to your dad about your relationship with him and he ignores it, he probably doesn't care about you. I know that it might be hard to accept that, but that is kind of what it seems like. In my opinion, the best thing to do is to ignore him. It may seem mean and it might be a hard thing to do, but if he keeps ignoring your pleas for a better relationship, he's not worth your time. Sometimes, if you ignore people long enough, they eventually start to crave your attention and care and if he does, don't give it ti him. Make him suffer a little longer, you know. Give him a taste of his own medicine and show him what it feels like to be shunned by someone that's supposed to be important in their life. I hope that things will get better for you and your dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment