Sunday, July 10, 2011

My boyfriend and I almost kissed when we were hanging out. We were on a golf cart. Is it normal to be ashamed?

Here's how the situation went down. A girl I'll call Marina* invited a boy I'll call Ilia* (my boyfriend) and I to join her with a girl I'll call Tatiyana* (Ilia's* sister) to go for a ride on a golf cart. Marina* was totally cool with Ilia* and I being our affectionate selves, but we had one little problem. We were kissing each other on the cheek and he had his arm around me and I had my arm around him. Marina* was driving like a crazy person and she was teasing Ilia* and I. He was cool with the teasing because she's his godsister and he knew she was being silly because she was new to the idea of Ilia* being in a relationship with me. I was also cool with it because it was like having my sister around. Whes Tatiyana* began to drive, she was also driving like she was wacko. She was also teasing us and Ilia* and I were cool with her teasing us because Tatiyana* was cool with our relationship. THAT'S when we almost kissed on the mouth. He almost lost it because she kept doing it, but I was cool with it. He said stuff like, "Geez, Tatiyana*. You must really wanna rush us." and "We don't wanna kiss yet". We knew she wasn't being mean, but her voice is so animated that it sounds mean. I told her stuff like, "Ha ha, Tate*" ot I laughed it off. I feel ashamed that we almost accidentally kissed. Is it normal to be ashamed? Should I tel Tatiyana* and Ilia* of my hidden shame? Tatiyana* is a good friend of mine. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment