Monday, July 11, 2011

Mackerel fishing. Question about Mackerel fishing.?

Hey guys, so when I was younger I used to go with my friend down to the marina, and fish off the arm for mackerel. Now I want to star doing so again, because there's something about catching Mackerel, just Mackerel that I like. We used not live bait but these, feather things that pulled in like 3 or 4 mackerel at once, I'm sorry I can't be more specific but it was a long time ago. Also it would be as the sun was going down that all the mackerel would start gathering below the rocks in groups, I don't know why, but that's when all the mackerel would start showing there selves as the sun was going down. So could anbody give me some advice on a rod to buy just for catching mackerel and what bait I could use, live bait or non live bait, I don't really want to spend loads on a rod, as I will only be fishing off the arm for mackerel.

No comments:

Post a Comment